Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Interesting Conversations

Today's journal was like a parallel to Joe's and Jagger's character about good  vs evil and class. Jaggers represents the evil character in the who makes money despite his job at the graveyard. He manipulates people with his secrets and is more of a realist who judges others. Joe represents the good character in the "lower class" who makes decent money but lives by his feelings. Although Dickens does make this contrast, he seems to describe everyone as victims of evil deeds. 
Yesterday's lecture was very informative and nice to just have a traditional lecture. I think lectures are great once in a while, but I wish we had more time to read more of the book so we could of had more of an engaging lecture and reform new opinions based on our own interpretation and the lecture. I know that it's supposed to be an instructive lecture and not an engaging lecture but I wish we would have broken the book down with the lectures after taking our own notes.
We shared our lit term remixes of what form of studying works best for us. Visual representations help me so I used pictures for my remix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment